Boise State University Intensive English Program
4-Week (January 3, 2024 – February 2, 2024):
- 72 hours of general English +
- 12 hours elective +
- 24 hours self-directed study
- TOTAL = 108 hours
- Estimated Total: $3706 USD
5-Week Students (January 3, 2024 – February 9, 2024):
- 90 hours of general English +
- 15 hours elective +
- 30 hours self-directed study
- TOTAL = 135 hours
- Estimated Total: $4450 USD
- You must be 16 years of age or older;
- You must have a basic understanding of the English language;
- You must complete the online application;
- You must provide proof of financial resources to meet your educational and living expenses during your studies at Boise State.
About Career Readiness Theme for this spring:
If you have short term students (4 weeks) that start with us in January, they would be welcome to join the Module 1 of the Career Readiness Elective.
Please see attachments for more details.