General Guidance for 2020 Novel Coronavirus in Divison of International Affairs
1. Division of International Affairs Office will set up a reception area for both students and visitors. Students and visitors should use the alcohol sterilizer and stay in the reception area.
2. The whole working area of the International Office will be disinfected with alcohol regularly. The staffs of International Office will wear masks during the working time.
3. The International Office has carried out a survey to check if there were students who had traveled, transferred, or lived in China, including Hong Kong and Macao area, in the past 14 days. If you have any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
4. The International Office has currently paused all the incoming & outgoing visits and has canceled the events including the 2020 NTUE Language & Cultural Program for JP Partner Institutions, Asia- Pacific Association for International Education…etc.
五、請加入疾管家line帳號 （ https://page.line.me/vqv2007o），了解衛生署最新通告。相關訊息亦可查詢疾管署官網：https://www.cdc.gov.tw/
5. Please join LINE Account (https://page.line.me/vqv2007o) for any notices from the Department of Health. Please also check the latest information for 2019 Novel Coronavirus on the website of the Centers for the Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov.tw/En