To encourage outstanding students of foreign nationality to study at NTUE, we reward the University's international students every academic year. Application can be accepted from now to 5.30pm on Apr 29. Please see the information below.
* Qualified applicants：Newly admitted student who have not received any other scholarships from the Taiwan government, current international students in NTUE.
* Award Period：Sep, 2022 – Aug, 2023
* Award Amount and Number of Recipients：NTD4,000 to 6,000 per month/per person. The number of recipients is subject to the amount of funds allocated.
*How to Apply：
-For students applying for 2022 admission: Choose "yes" at the scholarship field when submitting the application for admission online. (Link: https://enroll.ntue.edu.tw/foreign)
-For current students in NTUE: Submitting the following documents. (Please find the application form for more details)
- Application Form (Please download the attached)
- Transcript of the Previous Academic Year
- Photocopy of Student ID Card (The photocopy should be stamped with enrollment seal)
*The result is scheduled to be released by email before the end of June. If there are awardees not eligible or giving up receiving the scholarship, we might notice the others applications to fill the vacancy.
*If you are a NTUE International Student Scholarship awardee from Sep 2021- Aug 2022, please note that:
- This scholarship is examined and issued every academic year. You have to file the application again as a NTUE current student if you are interested in the scholarship for Sep 2022 – Aug 2023. The result will be released as mentioned above.
- The awardees shall provide administrative assistance for at least 72 hours in the academic year. If you haven’t finished your 72 hours for the scholarship for Sep 2021- Aug 2022, you can still submit the application. If you are selected to be the awardee again, you will need to finish 72 hours for the previous year first to receive the scholarship for the new academic year.