2. Amount: NT$5,000 (lump sum payment)
- Foreign Degree Students in NTUE. Students who take classes online overseas are not included.
- Students who are in 2nd grade or above should provide their academic year (2019 Sep. - 2020 Aug.) transcripts with an average grade above 60 (Students enrolled after 2020 Sep. don’t need to attach the transcripts).
- Students shall not have demerits like warnings
- Students shall provide part-time job-related documents from 2020 Sep to 2021 Aug.
- Students who have received any scholarship, tuition waiver/subsidy, or assistantship from the government during 2020 Sep to 2021 Aug shall not apply for this assistantship.
- Students who have received any scholarship or assistantship from the school during 2020 Sep to 2021 Aug shall not apply for this assistantship.
- Students who have received NT$4,000 or above from alumni associations, or other civil associations during 2021 Apr-2021 Jun shall not apply for this assistantship.
Students who are eligible shall send the file of transcripts and job-related documents to email@example.com before July 8, 12:00 PM.
*In case of any discrepancies or inconsistencies between the English and Chinese versions of this document, the Chinese version shall prevail.