|Dean||Professor, Mengping Tsuei||82162||General Management for Office of Research and Development.|
1. Performing the general compilation of the documents and data from all the sections of the
department, receiving and dispatching official documents, submitting the schedule of the
Vice President for Research and Development.
2. Assisting with the operation of school evaluation.
3. Holding the meetings of School Affairs & Development Advisory Committee, R&D4. Executing and managing the supporting project for International Section.
Council and International and Cross-strait Affairs Committee.
Division of International Affairs
|Director||Assistant Professor, Ya-Hui Wang||82220||General Management for Division of International Affairs.|
|Dr. Jill Ho||82229||
1. Executing Global Conferences and Events.
2. NTUE Globalized Fair.
3. Management of International Degree Student Admission.
1. Partner Institution.
2. Cultural and Language Programs.
3. Contact Person for Outgoing Exchange Students.
4. MOE Scholarship Programs.
|Executive Officer||Stella Chou||82137||Contact Person for Incoming Exchange Students.|
|Executive Officer||Viola Fan Jiang||82019||
1. Documentation for Division of International Affairs.
2. Sponsorship of NTUE Globalized Fair.
3. Overseas Study Courses.
4. MOE "Pilot Overseas Internships".
1. Taiwan Scholarship & Scholarships for Incoming Exchange Students and Degree Students.
2. Editor for the Division of International Affairs Website.
Division of Comprehensive Planning
|Executive Officer||Erica Chen||85059||
1. Mid-term and long-term planning of school affairs.
2. Assisting with the tasks of school evaluation.
3. Tasks related to the Faculty Merit Pay Project by MOE.
4. The compilation of task reports.
5. Other temporary tasks.
|Executive Officer||Eunice Huang||82207||
1. Executing the application for the announcement of projects and supporting projects of
MOST and the closing of cases.
2. Co-signing the appointment contract of each project and part of the cases of write-off.
3. The tabulation tasks of the monthly principal investigator salary and the insurance for the
students with grant-in-aid in research projects.
4. The application for the announcement of the cases of independent study conducted by the
faculty and the task of budget write-off.
5. Tasks of budget making and final settlement for the Department of R&D.
6. Making of regulations on academic ethics and Integrity and conducting relevant
7. Tasks about the announcement of Research Integrity Program and the participation in
northern region alliance.
8. Other temporary tasks.
|Executive Officer||Sandy Wang||85050||
1. Tasks at Institutional Research Center.
2. Database of the information of school affairs of colleges and universities, MOE.
3. Executing tasks about the incentive for academic research.
|Executive Officer||Joan Huang||85051||
1. Executing the promotion tasks about the faculty promotion in multiple ways.
2. Executing relevant tasks about dissertation plagiarism comparison.
3. Modifying the Faculty Evaluation Regulations.
4. Other temporary tasks.
|Postdoctoral Researcher||Wei-Ting Chen||85052||
1. Executing tasks related to the journal, Teaching Practice and Pedagogical Innovation.
2. Conducting statistical analysis of the data for institutional research.
3. Other temporary tasks.
1. Assisting with tasks related to the journal, Teaching Practice and Pedagogical Innovation.
2. Assisting with tasks related to dissertation plagiarism comparison system.
3. Assisting with the promotion of the faculty promotion in multiple ways.
4. Assisting with the management of the part-time employees in the section.
5. Other temporary tasks.
Industry-Academia Cooperation and Incubation Center
|Director||Associate Professor, Hui-Fen Chen||82237||General Management for Industry-Academia Cooperation and Incubation Center.|
|Executive Officer||Anmigel Lin||82337||
1. Generally managing and promoting related affairs of industry-university collaboration at
2. Applying for patents, technology transfer and protection for the results of R&D.
3. Leasing and managing the space inside the Incubation Center of the university.
4. Assisting with the Innovative Entrepreneurship Activity on campus.
5. Filling in and submitting data to the database for institutional research. (An item of industry-
6. Managing budgets and write-offs.
7. Other temporary tasks.