2017-2018 Language & Cultural Program for NTUE European partner schools is now open for application
It is our greatest honor to invite students from your university to attend the 2017-2018 NTUE Cultural Program held from 27 December 2017 to 5 January 2018. The maximum number of students coming to Taipei has announced to contact person of partner schools. The deadline for partner schools to submit the application is 30 November 2017. We will email students a complete list of participants by 10 December 2017.
Dates: 27 December 2017 - 5 January 2018
Chinese class hours: 9-12
Participant numbers: Up to 20
We provide accommodation, classes on Chinese language and Taiwanese culrure, field trips, social meals.
Students only pay air ticket, dinners, insurance and personal expense.
1.Lively Chinese language classes
Basic Chinese language classes taught by experienced teacher.
2.Social events with local people
Tour and lunch with NTUE students
3. Various cultural experiences
Chinese yo-yo practice, Calligraphy, Chinese paper cutting and pineapple cake DIY…etc
4. City sightseeing/ Field Trips
Visit tourist hot spots in Taipei: National Palace Museum
Field trips: Danshui, Yilan, Yehliu…etc
5. Delicious Taiwanese foods
Soup Dumplings (Xiao Long Bao), bubble tea, fried chicken, pineapple cake are waiting for you to try.
6. Welcome Dinner
HOW TO APPLY
Please find application form and flyer in attachment.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
1. The flight tickets will be paid by the students.
2. Free breakfast is available offered by NTUE. Lunches will be taken care of by staffs of NTUE, but students have to pay for 7 to 8 dinners as they will be visiting different parts of the city in small groups with NTUE students after the class every afternoon.
3. The welcome party, courses, teaching materials, admission tickets to tourist spots, and transportation (coaches) of trips will all be paid by NTUE.
4. Students will stay NTUE on-campus accommodation (4-bed ensuite room).
5. Pick-up service at the airport will be arranged for all students, but please encourage your students to travel to Taipei in a group.
6. Early arrival is possible, but students who arrives Taipei before 27 December will have to pay for the additional cost of accommodation.
7. The welcome party will be held at 18:00 on 27 December that students are encouraged to arrive Taipei no later than 15:00 on that day.
8. The information of students should include full names, sex, dates of birth, majors, year of study, and emergency contact number.
9. If applicant is a vegetarian, please do let us know by filling the application form.
10. Though NTUE offers insurance for field trips, students are required to purchase medical and accident insurance for the whole period of program and bring the proof/certificate to Taiwan.
國際事務組Division of International Affairs
國立台北教育大學National Taipei University of Education
10671台北市大安區和平東路2段134號No.134, Sec 2., Heping E. Rd., Taipei City, 10671, Taiwan.
TEL:886-2-6639-6688#82020 FAX: 886-2-23785354